Southern Model Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discusion Forum for all topics of Plastic Model Subjects

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storage and Display cabinets:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Storage and Display cabinets: Empty
PostSubject: Storage and Display cabinets:   Storage and Display cabinets: EmptySat May 18 2013, 04:37

The club was given and old steel cabinet, to have as a means of some storage space, but due to the constant Youth Group who think that it was there for their personal benefit, now have a slide bolt and padlock keeping the doors closed and locked, between club meeting dates, we also inherited the old wooden coffee machine stand, which we'll turn into something useful. Rob had an old TV cabinet laying around, that with Pete and Barry adding input on the layout to use, the old cabinet has since been rejuvenated into the club's spray painting booth, {which had a door broken off it during the last term break}, also thanks to Barry, the club was given a compressor which needs a little modification to operate multiple airbrushes.

Pete received an email from IKEA in relation to our Display Cabinet, which the club has ample finances to purchase and permission has been given for it to be kept in the main foyer. I wonder if it comes with a SVEN KEY ?, instead of the ALAN KEY, the two of us have assembled the cabinet and Pete has displayed a few of his 2012 Competition winning models. In turn I will display a select few of my own model builds, a few of the small scale submarines {that belong to Matt} and the Club's finished UH 60a Seahawk, {after a major repair job} the club's Hawker Typhoon.
Back to top Go down
https://southernmodelclub.forumotion.com

Storage and Display cabinets:
Page 1 of 1