Southern Model Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A discusion Forum for all topics of Plastic Model Subjects

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Greetings  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings    Greetings  EmptyThu May 16 2013, 10:25

For those outside of the Southern Model Club, I have worked in the Hobby Industry, from both the retail and manufacturing side, a few of the club's members know of my past involvement with Scale Magic, or it's lesser known incorporation's of either GRW Products or Shadoworks {as they are either ex customers/clients from my Victorian Hobby shop days, or longtime friends}, as I and/or Scale Magic or, Shaodworks have been involved with model manufacturers, local decal manufactures in many different forms over the years, as well as being contracted to the Royal Australian Air Force {OTS}, or worked on model projects required for, Exhibitions, Museums, Melbourne Toy Fair, Model Expo. I had been involved with other Metropolitan model club's in past years, prior to being part of what is now know as the Southern Model Club.

On this Forum Site I am shown as Admin

Greetings  Expo

Victorian Hobby Centre days, [taken at Melbourne Model Expo 2003], with Peter Russell then the owner of Aussie Decals {background},
Myself {standing} with Eric Sujecki {owner of VHC at the time}.
Back to top Go down
https://southernmodelclub.forumotion.com

Greetings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southern Model Club :: GENERAL DISCUSSION: :: Introductions:-
Jump to: